Friday, March 21, 2008

More Family Fun

I think this has to be one of the sweetest family's ever! Little Kaylin took awhile to warm up (of course, she's 3 with a stranger and a huge camera in her face) but once we got her playing with her parents she livened right up. Little Chad woke right up and we got to get shots of some of his first steps..YAY! These two kids are very fortunate...their parents have such a special bond with each of them that's really obvious. I forgot my ladder and when I came back to get it, Kaylin's dad had told me that after I left Kaylin said she had wanted to give me a hug a kiss...Oh my goodness, what a sweetheart...she got the biggest hug ever! I'm so thankful this family let me share their life with them for a couple hours :) BTW, it's long show! To enjoy the show larger, click HERE

No comments: