Thursday, July 3, 2008

Is There Anything Better than Family?

You know that old saying about the cobbler's kids having no shoes...yep, that applies to my poor daughter (not to mention the rest of my family). They're horribly ignored by my camera because I just never want to take it out when I'm not working...that, and I know that we could always do it tomorrow, ya know? The sad news is that my sister in law and her amazing family are going to be moving far far far away soon (okay, not that far but definitely not 5 minutes from us anymore). The good news is that it got my bootie into gear and I've taken some much needed portraits. The first is the beautiful family that we'll miss seeing nearly every day and then we've got my little girl that's getting too big, too fast. To enjoy the shows larger, click HERE
and HERE




No comments: