Saturday, November 22, 2008

Spencer & Rachel

What a beautiful couple and wonderful day! The day before, we all ran out and bought huge umbrellas, reception tents and mud boots..it was pouring and threatening to continue through the picturesque outdoor wedding Rachel and Spencer had planned. Luckily, the sun came out right before the ceremony and we had a gorgeous day...although I was a little disappointed not to be able to use my cool new polka dot umbrella :). I've had a great time working with this couple and the wedding day was even better! Their family and guests were all so friendly and fun, my team and I didn't want to leave :) Rachel and Spencer are absolutely gorgeous together and so full of love for each other...I really was honored to get to capture this day for them.

Thank you, Rachel and Spencer...enjoy your show! To view larger, click HERE

No comments: