Friday, April 25, 2008

Absolutely Marvelous Madison!

Talk about beautiful! It's been so fun to watch this little girl grow up and see how wonderful parents her mom and dad are. This little family is so full of love and obviously really enjoy just being around each other...I love getting to photograph them! When I first got there, Madison looked right into the camera and started posing! Her mom and I were cracking up as she turn her precious face to give me different angles. Where do they learn this stuff?!? :) She also showed off her great commando crawl/scoot....I love this stage! She was so fast, she crawled right out of her pants..watch for the serious in the show, it's hilarious ;) I always have such a great time with this family and can't wait until the next time! To enjoy the show larger, click HERE

No comments: