Tuesday, April 22, 2008

He's Here!

Little Carter's parents have been waiting for him for a quite awhile...and he was well worth the wait! His mom was so excited when she found out she was pregnant, that I think she booked me before she even told her husband ;) Okay, probably not but she did email me about 8 months ago to make sure I was available to do his newborn portraits. I was so excited to finally get to meet and hold the little guy. He's absolutely precious! I love spending time with families right after their baby gets here...there's so much excitement, exhaustion and emotion. It's such a special time and I so appreciate being a part of it. Thank you for letting me photograph your gorgeous little man and I hope you enjoy your show! To view larger, click HERE

1 comment:

Brook said...

They turned out great! Thank you so much!