Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mama Leave!

As most of you know, my husband and I are expecting are second little one in Spring...yay! Because this time is very precious to us, I will not be accepting any bookings from
MARCH 1ST to SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2009.
I will occasionally be available for reprints, albums, dvd’s, etc. Also, if you’re having a little one and need to get those newborn images before they change, let me know and I’ll try to work something out :)

Collections
Starting, 9/1/09, there will be exciting new portrait
collections available! This will also include an increase in rates. To have portraits done at the current $275 rate, you can book your session for January and February 2009. GIFT CERTIFICATES are also available at the current price, but the session must take place before March 1, 2009.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope to see you soon!
Happy Holidays,
Mariah

No comments: