Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Scarlett's 1 Already!

Some of you may remember this beautiful little girl from her debut show, here on my blog, called "A Birth Story". Yep, that little perfect peanut has grown up into a spirited, sweet, funny and curious little toddler. I pretty much fall in love with all my kids but this one definitely has a special place in my heart...that's why there are so many dang pictures in her show :) I absolutely love watching all the things she's learning and seeing her play with her parents. They have so much fun together and I know she's going to grow up with an awesome sense of humor. Just for fun, I'll post the story of her birth after her big one year old girl session...just because they're so cool to watch together (I'd watch the birth first :)!

To view her 1 yr old. show larger, click HERE




1 comment:

Teapot said...

Okay miss thing, you go with your bad ass self!! Your photos of our family are by far,hands down, amazing! We love you!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Ashley